June 20, 2017
TO: Campus Community
FR: Doug Drury, IT Strategist, Office of the CIO
RE: UC Learning Center System Upgrade
The UC Learning Center will undergo a major upgrade beginning at 5 p.m. on July 28, 2017 and will be unavailable until 7:00 a.m. on August 9, 2017.
Any faculty, staff, or student employees who have been assigned training to be completed before August 9, should complete the training before 5:00 p.m. on July 28 if possible. Otherwise, you will need to wait until the upgrade is completed and the UC Learning Center becomes available on August 9.
Upgrade and Go-Live Schedule
- 7/28/2017 after 5:00 p.m. UC Learning Center will become unavailable
- 8/9/2017 upgraded UC Learning Center goes live at 7:00 a.m.
Update Your Manager Contact
If the manager listed in your UC Learning Center account is not correct, please follow the instructions below to update your profile before July 28.
You MUST use Google Chrome to successfully complete this procedure.
- Go To: https://www.learningcenter.ucsb.edu/
- Click "Quick Links" and click "Edit Profile."
- Near the middle of the Profile page, next to the "Manager" field, click "Browse."
- In the “Select Manager” box, type your manager's name into the search field.
- Select your manager and click "OK"
- At the bottom of the Profile page, click "OK"