About the Program Management Office
The UCSB Program Management Office (PMO) is a unit within the Office of the CIO of skilled professionals who provide project management and communications services to the UCSB IT community.
Project Management Resources
- Project Charter
- Project Scope Statement Template
- Project RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed) Chart
- Project SIPOC (Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, Customers)
- Project Workstream Planner
- Fishbone Diagram
- Communication Plan Template
2020 Programs & Projects
- Campus IT Assessment (2019)
- Campus Cloud Release I
- UCTech 2019 Conference (2019)
- IT Website Consolidation Phase I (2019)
- PeopleSoft Financials 9.2 Upgrade (2019)
- UCPath Implementation (2018)
- Connect G Suite for Education Migration (2018)
- Kronos Electronic Timekeeping Deployment (2018)
- Campus IT Assessment (2016)
- Financial System Implementation Project (2015)
IT Project Dashboard Submissions
The PMO IT Project Dashboard represents a centralized view of IT projects across UCSB. Use the form below to add a project to the IT Project Dashboard.
Notes: You should only add pre-approved projects within your IT organization to the central dashboard. Only the assigned Project Manager should submit the request, and they are responsible for monthly maintenance of accurate project information.